Salman Did Not Receive Scholarships

Salman Khan has been a good career for 23 long years. And in 2010, brought him his first Best Actor Award for Dabangg. But more than it receives the first prize for best actor, Sallu has welcomed the audience to react in his films.

"I do not want any awards. I said to all the producers is not nominated as best actress. I do not want to be a candidate. I'm getting the recognition and enhancement of the theaters are full ... when people whistle and applaud," Salman he said.

"From the masses is their love that matters to me. When the film runs a multiplex theater is the prize for me. I prefer to believe those taxes as the allocation of that," said Salman.

"There was a time when all the other movies are working and my films were being bombed ... left, right and center. I had to make the film, I liked the script ... but then I could not to put a foot down or change or re-shoot some scenes. But today I noticed how public money for the film ... then it is my responsibility, so they thrive on, "said the actress.

"Even if you do not receive my salary or remuneration from now no doubt in my mind, I'll be fine with it. In short, everything you earn goes to charity" Human Being ", so that is something I I'm not worried at all. What worries me is that my public statements film should be happy and satisfied, "said the actor 45.

Talking about his neighbor and one of the most anticipated movie lists, Salman explains why two songs - "The character Dheela 'with Zarina Khan and" Chika Dhinka sacrificed again.

"Two songs were re-injection because he was not satisfied with what Bangkok was shot. I heard the audio-visual equipment and thought ... and that have not been found. What makes a strategy there. I just wanted the song to be better.'s why we recorded the songs again and arrived, "said Salman.

She said the actress said: "I look forward to all the" Ready ". I just hope we live up to expectations"

0 comments:

Post a Comment