Delhi Belly "will Destroy Our Goodwill - Aamir Khan

Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan Aamir Khan 200x289 says his company has production "Delhi Belly" destroy the goodwill that has gained in recent decades with films of his family.

"Aamir Khan Productions is known for his inspirational, family entertainment, clean. That is changing!" Delhi Belly "has the potential to destroy, in one battle, all the goodwill we have built over the last 10 years," Aamir wrote on his blog aamirkhan.com.

The film co-produced by Aamir Khan Productions and UTV Motion Pictures, stars Imran Khan, Vir Das and Kunal Roy Kapoor and is scheduled to launch July 1.

The actor-producer says, "Delhi Belly" happened by accident.

"Akshat Verma, the writer had tried, unsuccessfully, to contact me, but make a copy of the deed of my house. One day I was busy with some e-mail (my wife) Kiran, until the end, picked up the script on the top of the pile of unread scripts. A few minutes later I heard her laugh, then laugh, then put the couch choking with laughter, rolling on the floor, "Aamir wrote.

Three hours later, I called the number on the first page of the script and calling Jim Furgele and Akshat Verma. Forty-eight hours later Akshat and Jim were sitting in front of me, "he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment