Miss India Kanishtha Dhankar Dreams Of Rural

She is originally from Haryana, was studying in Mumbai and his mother lives in Delhi. As Kanishtha Dhankar sets for the world is facing stiff competition as the new Miss India, she says she wants to use its working title for the rural masses, like his grandfather.

"I can feel the power, the title of Miss India. It 'was only a few days and I can already think of so that I can make this platform," 22-year-old, who hails from Kasni, Haryana, he said.

"My grandfather was actively involved in many social work, and I want to do the same thing that the education of rural masses, raising funds for village development or spread of HIV awareness," she said .

Kanishtha, Ankita Shorey and pants Hasleen Kaur won the Femina Miss India (PFMI)-World 2011, Miss India International and Miss India Earth respectively, the grand finale at Mehboob Studios in Mumbai on April 14.

Kanishtha, who made the post-graduate diploma in advertising and public relations HR College in Mumbai, believes that competition was healthy.

"All the contestants were really good. Even if all the girls fought for the same crown, it was very, very healthy competition. The trip was special and that is why the crown is special for me.

"And, of course, in a competition like this, you must have confidence and keep imagining it as a winner, and we're in a competition and we must win;. If I never let my attention was distracted"

Just before the big announcement Kanishtha says, his mind went blank.

"There were no thoughts in my mind. I went totally blank. I stood hand in hand with others. But my mind was calm. And as they announced my name, I was super happy that all my hard work was rewarded. I sent kisses to the judges and the public, "she said.

Trained model, who walked Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW) and Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) recognizes that the experience in the fashion world helped me a lot.

"I think that having experience is a good thing. Modeling years completely gave me the exposure and it worked for me. I was fortunate to be selected for the modeling of some top-notch designers. The experience helped me build my confidence and ultimately win the crown, "she said.

So what will be the weekend of fashion shows and ramp?

"Not at all, but the difference is that now people see me as a rock, not a regular pattern. I like to walk down the ramp, I love to wear designer clothes and attention, she says. She will represent Spain in the Miss World contest to be held in September this year.

Kanishtha say by winning the crown, she gave her parents the most beautiful birthday present, as Miss India contest coincided with the wedding day.

"My biggest dream came true. After crossing both rigorous exercise now that I won the title, it seems worthwhile. It was the wedding day of my parents when I was in competition with other participants, and there could be no better gift than this, "she said.

His father Raj Singh Dhankar in the Indian Navy and mother, Kusum Dhankar, teaches at a school in the capital. His mother has been associated with the Navy Wives Welfare Association, while in Mumbai.

Kanishtha says the support of friends and family worked for him.

"The experience was incredible and I felt so happy and special D-Day. I feel blessed to receive the support and love of family and friends. The presence of people who love and care for me, which gave me good Fortunately in the grand final, "he said.

It is open to offers from Bollywood. "Of course I'd like to be part of Bollywood, if given some incredible script. However, the crown of Miss World is my priority."

0 comments:

Post a Comment