Rocky Chief John James "The Slave

Directed by John James and famous stunt pilot for the production of Shobha Barla, a film that is going on, John, stirring every aspect of the climax stunt scene that was shot recently.

Dilip Tahil said: "The film is very different and I have not done this role before Climax is unbelievable shot, and he is the best culmination of a Hindi film can be enormous, emotion, action and drama ... "

A happy James John, who directed his first film, said: "I was very inspired by Chinese director Woo and James followed him a long time, and this is my first film as director, so I hope that Jesus will bless me."

The main actors in the film include names like Dilip Tahil, Shakti Kapoor, Jackie Shroff, Pradeep Kabra, Gavin and Sanjeev Siddharth, Preeti Misra and Islam Qureshi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment